TERMS OF REFERENCE
Position : WCS Administration Officer-Regional & IP
Based in : Bogor Officer, with several travel to regional office
Line Manager : Administration Coordinator
The Administrative Officer is responsible for providing administrative services, as well as logistic/ transportation support for Program activities both in WCS regional office and Indonesia Program, that conducted by Program staff in Bogor as well as WCS Staff in regional office. She/he must provide these services in an effective and efficient manner will ensure that municipal operations are maintained in an effective and efficient manner.
Indonesia Program Administrative Support
- Be in charge of the reception area (accept visitors, answer the telephone, forward generic email to appointed staff,accept mails and deliveries,among others).
- Coordinate all logistical aspects of project administration including arranging travel,processing travel
- clearances, and fielding volunteer /consultants
- Label and maintain all administrative files including travel clearances/itineraries, visa requests for guest/consultant,and all other non-accounting related documentation
- Maintain and stock office supplies and process supply orders
- Responsible and organize meeting rooms
- Organize and maintain the office library
- Together with Administration Officer and Coordinator,support and organize and in charge for events conducted by Program staff in Bogor office.
- Manage the schedule of office vehicles and driver
- Provide secretarial services for the Country Director;Deputy Director and Senior Technical Advisor from time to time
- Undertakes other tasks as deemed necessary in line with the goal of providing management support to
- the Country Office as assigned by the HR and Administration Coordinator
Regional Program Administrative Support
- Making travel arrangement for WCS Singapore office and the visitors (booking flights,hotels, taxis etc.) Managing personal expenses for WCS Singapore office including authorisation and payment
- Managing online banking (DBS Bank) including preparing payment request and obtaining authorisation
- Managing purchase invoices, purchase request and obtaining appropriate approvals and payment
- Preparing JVs to enter purchase invoices into SAP Preparing JVs to enter banking transactions into SAP Monthly bank reconciliations
- Administration of consultant/intern contract signatures and payments
- Any other ad-hoc duty requested by Regional Finance Manager/Regional Director.
Diploma Degree in Administration or equivalent experience in a similar position with an NGO or INGO (fresh graduated are welcome)
- Computer skills mandatory. Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Good administrative/office management skills
- Interpersonal skills, solid programming, financial and organizational development skills; and excellent analytical and financial planning skills
- Strong analytical and interpretative problem solving skills
- Able to multi-task,establish priorities and meet deadlines
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Good oral and written communication skills. English and Bahasa-lndonesia
- Concern for wildlife conservation & environmental issues is essential.
Please note that the above TOR constitutes only the main responsibilities and duties of this position. As WCS-IP is a flexible organization, staff members are expected to undertake any other tasks that are allocated to them but which are not part of their regular TOR.
Please send a covering letter and CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 24 July 2019 stating in the subject line “Administration Officer_(name)”.
Please also include a portfolio of your previous work or links to blogs or galleries online.
No correspondence, only short-listed candidates will be notified.