TERMS OF REFERENCE
Job title : Human Resources
Location : BBS
Reports to : Human Resources Manager
Purpose of Job:
Under the general supervision of the Human Resources Officer, the incumbent is responsible to perform a variety of tasks related to HR general functions, administrations and secretarial support related to HR issues of WCS-IP staffs in Bukit Barisan Selatan. Integrity and strong attention to detail are crucial for this role.
New Hire Process:
- Welcomes local employees to the organization by conducting orientation
- Collecting new employees data
- Assisting in BPJS (Ketenagakerjaan & Kesehatan), Allianz and NPWP enrollments for new employees
- Assisting in process of local interview
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, leaves etc)
- Provides payroll information by Collecting Time Sheet and attendance records
- Keep track of hour rates, wages, compensation benefit rates, new hire information etc.
- Maintaining records related to Performance Evaluation
- Creating and distributing documents
- Updating and maintaining employee benefits (review medical receipts and remaining balance medical reimbursement) and employment status.
- Assist in compiling and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Assist in maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Assist in monitor compensatory time offs availed by staff
- Provide HR general administration and secretarial support related to HR issues
- Deal with employee requests regarding HR issues, rules and regulations
- Carry out any related tasks that the supervisor may from time to time reasonably request.
- Assist in HR projects (meeting, training, surveys etc) and take minutes of meeting if needed.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 2 years of human resources experience with an NGO is essential.
- Basic knowledge of labor law
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office software, particularly Excel and comfortable working with Access
- Must be able to handle confidential information in an ethical and professional manner
- Good oral and written communication skills, both English and bahasa Indonesia
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Concern for wildlife conservation and environmental issues is essential
Please send a covering letter and CV in English to email@example.com not later than February 24th , 2019 stating in the subject line “Human Resources Assistant_(name)”. No correspondence, only short-listed candidates will be notified.