TERMS OF REFERENCE
Job title : HR Representative
Location : Manado
Reports to : HR Legal & Compliance
Purpose of Job:
Under the general supervision of the HR Legal & Compliance, the incumbent is responsible to perform a variety of tasks related to HR general functions and duties, departmental development, employee relations and administration support related to HR issues of WCS-IP staffs in Sulawesi (Manado, Ternate, Selayar and Taka Bonerate). Integrity and strong attention to detail are crucial for this role.
New Hire Process:
- Welcomes local employees to the organization by conducting orientation
- Collecting new employee data ( full time, part time, consultant )
- Assisting in BPJS (Ketenagakerjaan & Kesehatan), Allianz and NPWP enrollments for new employees ( full time, part time, consultant )
- Assisting in process of local recruitment (short listed, interview, communication with applicant, etc)
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, leaves, etc).
- Provides payroll information by Collecting Time Sheet and attendance records.
- Keep track of hour rates, wages, compensation benefit rates, new hire information etc.
- Maintaining records related to Performance Evaluation.
- Creating and distributing documents.
- Updating and maintaining employee benefits (review medical receipts and remaining balance medical reimbursement) and employment status.
- Assist in compiling and update employee and consultant records (hard and soft copies).
- Assist in maintains employee and consultant confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Assist in monitor compensatory time offs availed by staff.
- Assist in recruitment and staffing logistics
- Assist in tracking system
- Assist in training logistic and record keeping
- Assist in employee relations, employee communications, safety & welfare
- Assist in day to day operation of HR office
- Assist the implementation of policies and procedures
- Assist in administration arrangement for consultant and intern
- Carry out any related tasks that the supervisor may from time to time reasonably request.
- Assist in HR projects (meeting, training, surveys, etc) and take minutes of meeting if needed.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 2 years of human resources experience with an NGO is essential.
- Basic knowledge of labor law
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office software, particularly Excel and comfortable working with Access
- Must be able to handle confidential information in an ethical and professional manner
- Good oral and written communication skills, both English and bahasa Indonesia
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Concern for wildlife conservation and environmental issues is essential
Please send a covering letter and CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 19 September 2019 stating in the subject line “HR Representative_Manado_(name)”.
Please also include a portfolio of your previous work or links to blogs or galleries online.
No correspondence, only short-listed candidates will be notified.